Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Pray for my Family!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pray for my Family!

    My cousin along with the gaurd unit here in Somerset got sent to Iraq in January.Yesterday my Family recieved news that my cousin along with four others was in an Humvee that got hit by mortor fire my cousin from what we have been told has shrapnel all over his face and body and is deaf in his left ear and only has 70 % in his right ear so far we have no clue weather or not they are shipping him home or not also please pray for the other guys that was in the Humvee also cause they are saying 1 of them is in pretty bad shape! my cousin has three young kids at home!
    thank you all Allen (kydawg95)
    free like OJ all day

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for my Family!

    You got it man.....still wondering why we're still there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for my Family!

    Same here man. I will get them in my thoughts and prayers.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for my Family!

    My thoughts are with you, always harder when it hits closer to home. We still had people there from the first Bush in office, shouldn't be any surprise we are still there now.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for my Family!

    Kydawg, I do want to apologize for the political comment, that was inappropriate, I am really sorry to hear your family is going through this.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for my Family!

    That's alright man! it's just that out of all my 29 years having watch my 89 year old granpa who was wounded and a nazi pow in WW2 I have never seen him cry untill today when we told him!
    free like OJ all day

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for my Family!

    They will be in my thoughts and prayers buddy
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for my Family!

    My uncle was in the first war over there, the only time I have ever seen my Granny cry is when he got on that plane to leave, makes it hard.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for my Family!

    My uncle was too he went over there with the former 1032 when it was in BSG! By the way my cousin was in the first one also and made it thru it alright!
    free like OJ all day

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for my Family!

    Sure I'll pray
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •